Dear Family & Friends
I just got all settled and we can write our family to tell them we are here and safe. Today has been so crazy and we finally get to take a break. After my parents and little sister dropped me off at the MTC i went to my dorm, then we went to the book store and got all the stuff I would need to learn Mongolian and the teachings of the church in the language. When I got to class a little later, I met my first companions, Elder Liu and Elder Kunzler. They are really cool. After a quick class we went to orientation and listened to some great talks by the MTC presidency. Then we finally got to eat. We had some good mashed potatoes and other food. I was impressed with the quality of the food. After dinner we had our first big teaching session. It was so cool because we got to go through situations that may come up with investigators. It was so cool to feel the spirit as we worked through the things as a group. The spirit is so strong and I am loving every minute of it so far. We will see once a full day comes around. I got my official address today it is
Elder M. Scott Draper
MTC Mailbox #112
MON-ULA 1214
2005 North 900 East
Provo, Utah 84604-1793
Write me at this address for now.
Love You All!!
Elder Draper
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment