Hi everyone! How is home treating everybody? Down at the MTC it is great. I love being here. There is just something about the feel and the people here. Food is actually really good down here. I have to limit myself to one plate or I will gain a million pounds. Today was so great because we got to go to conference and listen to priesthood session. We are slowly learning Mongolian. We can read all the words now and we can say our testimony. It is amazing how fast I am learning the language. There are 5 of us learning the language and will be leaving to Mongolia on the same day. It is great to have people helping me learn. Plus they are all really nice and fun. I will write more as the mission goes on but I want to let everyone know I am getting settled.
Love,
Elder Draper
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment