Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TRYING TO GET SETTLED

Sorry, I am a week behind in my editing and posting… This is last week’s letter.

Michael

June 8, 2010

Well hello everyone,

This week has been crazy and fun at the same time. Lots of things have happened and I am learning new things each day. This last week has been crazy with transfers and getting settled into a new apartment and getting to know a new ward. I am in the Orchards Ward now. This ward is cool, it is just different from the Oakhurst Ward. I got so used to that ward that it was just weird changing. We had a lot of work to do this transfer but we are in a finding time again. We are really trying to find new investigators and new people to teach. This last week when we were tracking we found two inactive members who were not even on our ward roles. It is fun to find those lost sheep. That is the main thing that happened this week. It has been slow and we have just been meeting members and all that fun stuff. We have had a lot of good lessons and we are going to have a good transfer. I like my new companion. We get along good and we teach well together. We are working hard and just doing our best. We live in apartments now and that is so different than living with members. We live with another set of missionaries. It is just different. I love doing the work and this work is amazing. It blesses people’s lives and I love seeing people accept it.

I love you all and hope everyone has a great week. This next week will be more eventful but this week has been good. Remember to always replace fear with faith. Live without regrets and do your best each day.

Love,
Elder Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment